Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Fabric Design V2

Gretchen's lesson
9 and 10 year olds

I tried this lesson with a younger class recently. Today's class has grasped the concept with more ease and the majority of the children completed and reflected on their learning.
Here is the previous lesson with the learning process explained.





We struggled with limited window space.



The original template is included in the corner.



I suggested they choose a colour palette that they felt worked well. We talked about complimentary colours, analogous colours and triad colours.












1 comment:

  1. There is a great website called spoonflower were you could actually order fabric printed with these designs. I just ordered my first order of 5th grade images and I am so excited to see what it looks like when it comes in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...