Monday, 11 May 2015

Floating Names V3














9 and 10 year olds.
I was thrown a bit this morning, when one child said they had done this before. It is always in the back of my mind, as each year our kids get put in new class mixes. I had checked my records and saw that I had taken this perspective lesson in 2012. So the 3 kids who had done it must have been the youngest in a composite class back then.

Anyway, after a bit of panic I decided to carry on with the lesson.  It was a real mixed bag of results. It was hugely challenging for some of them. A few kids loved the challenge and soaked it up as you can probably see from the results.

Here is the lesson, taken 3 years ago. /perspective-drawing-9-and-10-year-olds.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...