Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Christmas Activities. M14




More of a girls choice.


By far the most popular option.



Quite popular, I think because the paper I gave them was adhesive.
Only a few takers for this idea.

They were creative with this idea.

This led to a bit of a glitter mess.



Popular amongst a group of boys.
 8 and 9 year olds.

It is the last week and we are in for a truck load of interruptions. Therefore normal art days aren't possible.
I set each table up with a different activity. They were all old ideas, refreshed.

As the day progressed, the children reinvented the activities by adding their own slant to them.

Tomorrow has even more interruptions scheduled. So I will do away with the glitter option and the card one as the class is younger and that one is challenging.

I will add a 2015 calendar printed on half the page and they can add their art to the top.









3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award
    http://artintertwine.blogspot.ca/2014/12/liebster-award-my-first-audio-art.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Heather, I will respond in the near future. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Heather. That is a great Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...