Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Calendar Art

Calendar art. 
It's that time of year again. I need to focus on art that could be chosen to make into calendars. I know many of my NZ followers are in the same boat. But chances are you don't have to do it 20 times. I have up to 20 classes to produce art for, that can be offered to parents as a fundraiser.

The art needs to be strong in detail or colour and in landscape orientation. It could be photographed if it is larger than A4 which is the size it needs to ultimately be. Reducing it to A4 is an advantage as the image often improves as blemishes go away.

I have whipped through my blog and collected some images that are strong contenders. I will need to be careful as we have composite classes and some children may have made the art before. I keep records of who has done what but our 450+ children form different class groups each year, sometimes of multi levels.  Ahhh!! First world problems.


 

















2 comments:

  1. All these pieces are very strong - bold and graphic. I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary, good to hear. Back to the classroom tomorrow, first day in three weeks. I'll soon find out if they will be appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...