Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Cats R7

6 and 7 year olds.
I feel like have spent the entire morning on the end of a very heavy duty stapler. I have used it 230 times, plus the times that cats feet and heads fell off.

The glue I had intended to give to the children, didn't stick as the card was damp from the paint.

When stuff like this happens, the children have to be quite self reliant as I don't have enough time to solve the little problems like, "what do I do now?' Which isn't a bad thing.

Cat drawings came first.














The cats are made from card, ice block sticks and lots of staples. The colour is wax crayon and water colour paint.

The idea came from kidsactivitiesblog.com





The children did little etchings of cats in the afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...