Monday, 14 April 2014

Bird prints V3































9 and 10 year olds. (year 5/6)

I tried something different today. I handed my iPad over to children to photograph the process.

I was feeling quite clever, until I tried to get them onto my blog.

I eventually emailed 6 photos at a time to myself, so I could add them using my laptop.

If any of you can give me a better method, I'd love to hear it.

I took this lesson a few weeks ago with another year 5/6 class. annie-smits-sandano-inspired-art-

2 comments:

  1. This is incredible! I mean, there is a variety of ways in which we can teach our children to create works of art, and some parents are satisfied by giving their children water colours, brushes and a glass of water. Through art, their imagination can grow wings and they can also have different perspectives later on, in life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...