Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Christmas Cards

I am picking that this little card is self explanatory. We only used magazine pages and PVA. Even the little decorations on the trees are cut from magazines. (I'm over glitter)



 The children cut out a little stencil of a fairy light. They held it on a page and chalked off the all the edges. Then before removing the little stencil, they smudged the chalk. They linked them with a little drawing of wire.

I made these cards with several different aged children. The year 3 children personalised them well, the year 1 children managed the concept but had trouble keeping the chalk fairy lights clean. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas cards and lights! I love how you call them fairy lights! So much more fun than calling them Christmas lights! :) Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I hope your Christmas is as much fun in the cold as ours will be in the sun. Such a contrast.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...