A Liebster Award
Thank you Beth at It's art Day, for nominating me on my birthday! A lovely treat.
1. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
2. What is your favorite record/album/cd
3. What was your first paying job?
Newspaper delivery run
4. What was your favorite childhood sitcom?
5. What is your favorite car trip snack?
6. What is your favorite news show?
7. If you could travel overseas, where would you go?
8. Where do you plan to retire and when?
To share my time between Hawkes Bay and Wellington, gradually over the next 5 years.
9. What is your best childhood memory?
Evenings with my family on Pohara beach
10. What is the best thing you like about your job?
The freedom and variety
11. Who do you admire most and why?
My mother for her calm and gentle way.
Five random facts about me;
1. I've been the first on a murder scene.
2. I am not buying new clothes for a year. (8 months down)
3. I love happy kids.
4. I'm a morning person, I love going to bed early.
5. I don't like walnuts and parsnips.
Bloggers I admire for their down to earth ideas and regular blogging...
And questions for my nominees.