Monday, 8 July 2013

Holidays Pending.

We have a two week Winter break coming up at the end of this week. I am looking forward to it very much, as I feel my programme needs refreshing. Actually, so do I. I slept through my alarm this morning. James (husband) left very early to catch a flight, so the house was extra quiet.

I have created a Pinterest board which contains an example from each post since I began blogging. I got the idea from another arty blogger. Thanks Elizabeth. http://pinterest.com/elizabethmucha/dream-painters-art/ I was finding it frustrating scrolling through dozens of blogs, looking for inspiration. I hope you find it as useful as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gretchen - it also makes it very easy to track what projects you've already done. I teach after-school art classes, so unlike classroom teachers I don't get a new batch of kids each year - my enrolment changes a bit from term to term, but many kids re-enrol each term & I have some who've been doing art with me since 2009. That means I can't repeat a lesson so tracking what I've done is doubly important!!
    :)Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, teachers who get a new 'batch' each years have more freedom. I teach classes of children who I have had for 6 years. And to make it more complicated, each year the class grouping changes. Yay for Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...