Thursday, 25 July 2013

100 day project


blue
Yeti's key





daphne
from the beach
scan pan
candle in flax basket
can opener
jar
red pepper
cider
Hayley's specs






100 day challenge.

My sister heard of the challenge at work.  100 days project. It was already underway (it started on June 7) but we decided to do it amongst ourselves.

The 100 Days Project is simple. 
Choose one creative exercise, and then repeat it every day for 100 days.
Record each daily effort and see what evolves in the work and in the self over time.

My sister is making a "patch" a day. Free form on the sewing machine. Janet is adding to a quilt each day. I am doing a sketch a day. The hardest part for me is finding something to sketch. Some days I only have a few minutes, so the subject can't be too challenging. Also the sketch book I chose has grainy paper which is limiting when it comes to fine detail.
This is a You Tube clip of the NZ woman who got the challenge going here. It's worth viewing. www.youtube.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea -I wish I'd started at the beginning of summer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...