Tuesday, 25 September 2012

collage gardens






Collage gardens.
Five year olds.

I thank and attribute the idea for this lesson to Deep Space Sparkle. I have adapted it for a year one class. The children made their own coloured paper in an Eric Carl way. They cut their paper into strips and glued them down onto card. The left over paper was used to make layered flower heads and stalks. The children added details with black pen, which I think was their favorite part. I did a similar lesson recently with printed paper. Blogged on 23 July.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely results Gretchen, beautiful color and nice detail, especially in the top example :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I agree, the top picture has special qualities.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...